SCRIPT LANGUAGE="JavaScript"> < We Blog

Wednesday, February 15, 2006

I'm starting to get the hang of the blog. Actually, I'm even starting to like it. When the class first began, I had my reservations. It seemed like we were expected to know a lot about the technology very quickly, which I think we still are but as with everything, it gets easier and more comprehensible as you go along and began to utilize the skills you're learning. I think this is a very good class and I hope they keep it around. Its nice to know that colleges in general are making an effort to keep students up with mainstream technology and society. I appreciate that. I know that I will get a job or internship in the future and be able to say, "Not only do I know what a blog is and how it works, but I have one!" I had an inernship last semester that hosted a blog of which we were suppose to write for. I had no idea what a blog was or how it was suppose to work, or what contents were expected to be included. I left that internship with about the same amount of blog cloudiness I had when I first arrived there. Now, I am relieved to say that I can blog. Now I just have to get in the habit of remembering that everyday.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home