SCRIPT LANGUAGE="JavaScript"> < We Blog: I get it

Thursday, March 16, 2006

I get it

I think I had a hard time negotiating the concept of this class, because I tend to be fairly critical of things. I am sometimes critical of people or things, but I mostly am critical of myself, particularly when it comes to the work I do for school for some reason. I had heard that a good approach to blogging is to cancel some of the self-editing that might hinder one's blogging capacity, and I am starting to think that's about the best way to go about it. Just now I posted three pretty lengthy entries on my blog about things that have been stressing me out lately, and it feels good just to have that kind of junk off my chest. As far as politics and some of these things goes, I'd like to get in on them, but the fact is I just don't have much of an opinion about any of that stuff. I'm a lot more concerned with things that are going on in my own life and how I'm managing to stay abreast of them (or not, you know). Even if I don't wind up with a great grade in this class, I won't be sorry for taking it, because I think it's cathartic in some way that I definitely wasn't cognizant of before. A friend of mine writes in her journal a lot because she says it keeps her from going crazy. I think I've found a pretty good use for the assignment in this class by doing the same thing.

1 Comments:

At Thu Mar 16, 02:58:00 PM, Blogger J L said...

I think your ideas here are some great thoughts about the importances in your life. Politics and other things are out of your reach shouln't be at the forefront of your mind. Getting through this semsester should be. and if ranting in this class is the best way for you to get things out. Then by all means share the load will all of us.

 

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home