SCRIPT LANGUAGE="JavaScript"> < We Blog: My Midterm

Tuesday, March 07, 2006

My Midterm

After having been asked to reflect on this blog, and the blogs of my classmates I have come up with the following thoughts:

Of my own blogposts, I think My Mixtape Experiment and My Drug of Choice demonstrate some of my best blogging.

My Mixtape Experiment came out of a assignment from but I was absolutely happy to do something a little different.

My Drug of Choice combines a personal experience of buying coffee with the situation in New Orleans. I have seen some of that in other "more professional" blogs.

As for my classmates, Megan's I Miss Field Trips was good. She conveys the point she wishes, in this case information about an exhibit, and includes some great visuals.

Steve's NERD post is really good as well. It's funny and sort of a combo post.

(cross-posted from My First Attempt)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home