SCRIPT LANGUAGE="JavaScript"> < We Blog: Shameless self-plug

Friday, April 28, 2006

Shameless self-plug


This is the one post that I'm going to tell you about the great friends I have and the wonderful things they bring to the music industry.



The first band that I'd like to talk about is a band called "bent left" the guys all came from my high school and they are a very political band in the punk music scene. They try to travel cross-country during the summers and play and record in Kansas City during the school year. They are a great group of guys that love to party and play music. They are the best and they are the greatest friends a kid could have. So If you're into punk you really need to check them out and seeing them live is the best. Here's a
  • great review
  • I found of an album of their's.



    The other band I'd like to plug tonight is a group that is based in Provo, Utah and tours the west during the summers. Their lead singer is a good friend of mine and they are really talented. They have been together for quite a while and have a couple of albums out. Their sound is pretty different, at least I think so. But they're fun to listen to and they are really good people too. Their website is found
  • here
  • . If you are ever randomly in the Utah or California you should see if you could catch a show. I think they are taking a break for now because their lead singer and the only member of the group I know personally is getting married so they have life getting in the way of their music right now. But if you could pick up their album and give it a listen I think you will find it enjoyable.


    cross-posted at
  • Just what I think
  • 0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    Links to this post:

    Create a Link

    << Home