SCRIPT LANGUAGE="JavaScript"> < We Blog: Bloggers Anonymous...

Tuesday, January 24, 2006

Bloggers Anonymous...

I'm totally new to blogging. I knew it was a big internet thing, but I didn't know how big. Last class opened my eyes to this whole world of blogging. And after trying it out for myself, I see why. This thing is addictive. I've made one post and already I'm ready to post another. It's not that I feel like I have to inform everyone else about my life, or that I even think others will read much if any of it, but I love venting on my blog. It's a drug, man, once you get your fingers going and the thoughts are on a continuous flow from your mind to your computer, it's hard to stop. I just typed a couple hundred words in ten minutes! And here I am again, making a new post immediately after I finished my last one. Darn you, Donna! You've got me blogging and I can't stop! But seriously, I'm learning that blogs aren't just an online journal. They can be valuable tools in the real world. I thought it was interesting in Anton Zuiker's post about the early pioneers of blogging. It still blows my mind when I think about how one can communicate with anyone on the world in a fraction of a second. I'm sure it was even more amazing to these early pioneers of the web. I don't think I'll ever be an expert on blogs, for that I recommend Rebecca Blood's blog. This lady knows blogs. I was intrigued by her three reasons people blog. It's taken us so far that now, according to Georege Siemens, blogging is an art form. I couldn't agree more. I mean for now, my blog is still pretty primitive, just text and a link here or there, but I hope to harness my skills and really create something I can be proud of. Through practice and patience, as in real artisitc masterpieces, I hope to achieve my goal.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home