SCRIPT LANGUAGE="JavaScript"> < We Blog: In the open ocean

Tuesday, January 31, 2006

In the open ocean

Cutting me loose??? I guess it's kind of a baptism by fire, but I hope I can keep up. I still haven't found my direction completely in this class, but I'm thinking I can manage. I really just don't get it though. I've been reading other students' blogs, (I think Look to the Sky is a great one) and some other blogs on the web. It doesn't seem like anybody else has this problem. Which in a way, has kind of helped me. My blog is kind of turning into a sort of "One guy's journey to discover what blogging is all about." (Wow, that sounds like a description of the most boring movie ever.) But seriously, my blog is actually a kind of experiment. Will I ever see more in blogging, or will I forever stay lost in the open ocean, without a clue where to go? The thing is, I really don't know what the outcome will be. The only way to find out is to just put in the time and start typing. If anyone has any helpful information, please post a comment. I need all the help I can get.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home