SCRIPT LANGUAGE="JavaScript"> < We Blog: My midterm post

Tuesday, March 07, 2006

My midterm post

The blog post of which I am most proud from my blog, The Hamster's Wheel, is "It's my religion, not my lifestyle." I think it's my best work because I really wanted to write it, not just fulfill the posting assignment. It was something I wanted to deliver to the class and I was so pleased with the response I got.
I also like my last post, "Relating to Peanuts" I must admit, it's not as profound as religion, (which I shamefully admit I take pretty lightly as well) and the whole post is kind of silly, but I like it. It's not as bloggish as I would like, but I kind of felt like I didn't need all the links and extra help to convey my message. Overall, it's something that I thought about, but it related well with other people, which is what my goal was in the first place.

Of my classmates posts, I thought Amy's Teens and Blogging was great, and she actually engaged the class in her presentation. I think all of her posts are inciteful on In the Margins, and she's got great writing skills. She makes good use of links, which is great because I start by reading her posts, and the next thing I know I've just taken a long journey of links and I've learned so much all from starting out at her blog. I recommend it.
I also think Hannel's post Blogging/bleeding post was really good. It really put into intelligent words how I felt about the whole teens and blogging issue, without my non-sensical rantings that I often soap-box on my own blog. I like Hannel's blog, a melange, she sounds super smart.

Anything from Chronicle of a Book Retold is literary genious and REAL blogging, and Tanner's got a good one going with My First Attempt.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home